What is VoiceThread?
Review the VoiceThread at SPS page for more on this question.
On this page you’ll find:
- Student Technical Support
- Getting Started with VoiceThread
- Completing a VoiceThread Assignment in Blackboard
- VT Mobile App Support
- System Requirements
Student Technical Support
Getting Started with VoiceThread
- Here is a breakdown of all the buttons in the VT interface
- How to listen and view comments
- How to leave a comment
- How to reply to an existing comment
Completing a VoiceThread Assignment in Blackboard
- Submitting a Create Assignment: where you create your own presentation
- Submitting a Comment Assignment: where you comment on the instructor’s presentation
- Submitting a Watch Assignment: where you watch a presentation from your instructor
VoiceThread Mobile App Support
- Are you using the Mobile App? Here are guides on how to use VT Mobile.
- Here are the browser requirements for using VoiceThread. You must have 3rd Party Cookies Enabled on your browser.
- See the VoiceThread Universal site for a version that works with screen readers.
Be sure to check the system requirements above. If you meet these requirements and have 3rd party cookies enabled, it often helps to clear your browser cache, then quit and restart your browser.